Everton Up Next
Ahead of the game I sent a few questions to our colleagues at Vital Everton, here's what Yak had to say.
1) Is the season going as you expected and what has been the highlight and lowlight so far?
Well that's easy to answer right now! Yes everything is going really well, we usually start poorly but right now we've hit the ground running.
Fellaini's performance against Manchester United could well be the highlight of the season although hopefully it won't be!
2) Are you pleased with the transfer dealings of the club so far?
Delighted, we've gone the past couple of seasons with a very dull team which needed a new blood to freshen things up, since January we've had that and the team has benefited massively.
3) Where do you see your current weaknesses this season? Any clues for the game will be greatly appreciated :-)
I think we are very well balanced at the moment so expect a tough game.
4) Who will be your key dangerman?
5) Anyone you desperately hope will join before the window closes?
I don't really want to sound too greedy! As we've done well this summer.
6) Where do you see Albion finishing this season?
I think there are far poorer teams in the league this season so you should avoid the drop.
7) What do you think of the appointment of Steve Clarke to what is his first management job?
Potentially very clever. He has a very good record as a number two.
8) If you could take one of our players, who would it be and why?
To be honest, I'm not sure any of your players would make it into our first choice eleven.
9) Who do you see as our main threat?
Peter Odemwingie seems to have a good scoring record when on form.
10) What weaknesses in our team do you think you'll be looking to exploit?
I think it will be a game of two well organised teams, so our quality will be required to come out on top.
11) Finally, a prediction please fellow football fan...
2-0 to Everton.
Rob-EFC also answered the questions on the Forum if people want to see another response.
With thanks to Yak!
Vital West Brom on:
Vital West Brom on: