Vital Football

Latest WBA News

Vital Baggies Agrees Hodgson Was A Good Choice

Vital Baggies Agrees Hodgson Was A Good Choice

In the last site poll it was asked simply if Roy Hodgson was a good appointment following the departure of Di Matteo.

A whopping 84% of Vital Baggies members voted yes leaving only 16% who plumped for no. Nobody was unsure.

The poll this time round is equally as simple and it'll be interesting to see how thoughts change as we head into the final games.

Will we survive?

Yes
No
Hope For The Best

Vital West Brom on: facebook

Vital West Brom on: twitter

Join Vital West Brom

It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Baggy Boy
Date:Tuesday February 22 2011
Time: 11:12PM

Best of Vital Network

Vital Boxing - Tyson Fury Will Be Back!

Login to post a comment

Recent West Bromwich Albion Articles

Vital Pre-Match - Premier League 30th Sept-2nd Oct

The 2016-17 season continues with the latest round of matches this weekend, which will see us among those having a match in this upcoming schedule with three-points the aim of course.

West Brom Duo Get Northern Ireland Call (30/9/16)

Gareth McAuley and Jonny Evans have been called up by Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill for the coming international break.

West Brom Duo Get Scotland Call (30/9/16)

Darren Fletcher and James Morrison have been called up by Scotland manager Gordon Strachan for the coming international break.

Robson-Kanu Gets Wales Call (30/9/16)

Hal Robson-Kanu has been called up by Wales manager Chris Coleman for the coming international break.

Archived Vital Baggies Articles

Vital Baggies articles from

Site Journalists

Baggy Boy
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Sunderland v West Brom
Suggested By:
West Brom win0%
Sunderland win0%
Draw0%
ScoopDragon Premier League Network Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Man City 6 6 0 0 18 13
2 Spurs 6 4 2 0 14 7
3 Arsenal 6 4 1 1 13 8
4 Liverpool 6 4 1 1 13 7
5 Everton 6 4 1 1 13 6
6 Man Utd 6 4 0 2 12 5
7 Crystal Palace 6 3 1 2 10 3
8 Chelsea 6 3 1 2 10 1
9 Southampton 6 2 2 2 8 1
10 WBA 6 2 2 2 8 1
11 Watford 6 2 1 3 7 -1
12 Leicester City 6 2 1 3 7 -3
13 Burnley 6 2 1 3 7 -3
14 Hull City 6 2 1 3 7 -5
15 AFC Bournemouth 6 2 1 3 7 -5
16 Middlesbrough 6 1 2 3 5 -3
17 Swansea 6 1 1 4 4 -5
18 West Ham 6 1 0 5 3 -9
19 Stoke 6 0 2 4 2 -11
20 Sunderland 6 0 1 5 1 -7
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News

Recent West Bromwich Albion  Results (view all)

West Bromwich Albion  Fixtures (view all)

Oct 1 2016 3:00PM : Sunderland (a)
Barclays Premier League
Oct 15 2016 3:00PM : Tottenham Hotspur (H)
Barclays Premier League
Oct 22 2016 5:30PM : Liverpool (a)
Barclays Premier League
Oct 29 2016 3:00PM : Manchester City (H)
Barclays Premier League
Nov 6 2016 4:30PM : Leicester City (a)
Barclays Premier League
Nov 21 2016 8:00PM : Burnley (H)
Barclays Premier League